Insomnia: Why Can’t I Sleep?
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that can be caused by mental,
emotional or physical disorders and problems. Left untreated, the
individual suffering with insomnia may be caught in a dangerous
pattern that can include:
- Trouble falling asleep.
- Frequent waking during the night and trouble going back to
- Consistently awakening too early each morning.
- Unrefreshing sleep- you know you slept all night, but you
still feel tired
If you’re seeking rapid, effective relief from insomnia,
consider hypnotherapy. In addition to helping you with suggestions conducive to restful
sleep and teaching self-hypnosis, your therapist can create a
personalized tape designed to help you deal with individual problems.
The tape will lead you into deep, comfortable relaxation with
instructions at the end of the tape to enjoy restful sleep throughout
the night and in the morning awaken refreshed and enthusiastic about the
Your hypnotherapist will replace negative thinking and
attitudes with positive viewpoints, resulting in mental conditioning
conducive to relaxation, peace and contentment.
hypnotherapy can help you:
- Feel less stressed, more calm, able to
- Learn self hypnosis you can use at home.
- Change patterns of
behavior that are contributing to your insomnia.
- Encourage you to exercise, which is proven to affect sleep patterns.
- Analyze past events
or other issues affecting your sleep quality.
Don’t suffer through one more sleepless night! Call us now to
schedule your free consultation, or Click Here to find out more about
how Hypnotherapy can bring you sweet dreams!
Don't Wait Another Day!
Call for a free consultation:
81 W. Carlton Road
Suffern, NY 10901
(845) 290-9179 email@example.com